Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

8.29.2007

Rock Hill to Savannah





I'm out here in South Carolina with Jan and Alan. I've been having a great time visiting them. Jan has been taking me around so I have seen quite a bit of the area. Jan took me to her master gardener course so I learned a few things about bugs - it was interesting. I am going to take that course so I can answer some of the questions that people are always asking me about their plant issues. Feebee, their little dog who is super cute, has been helping me knit and work on the computer. She's a cuddle bug. Last night we went Front Porch Home Cook'in and I had fried green tomatoes. They were good - tasted just like the typical food in the fried food category. Today Jan and I went to Savannah, GA because I wanted to check out the historic district. The city was designed around squares, which is a bit different than most cities so I wanted to see how it worked and walk around and get a feel for it. I was so thrilled that Jan voluntered to walk around w/o a plan and just see what we could find. What a sport! Thanks Jan!!!

No comments: