Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

9.06.2007

Oklahoma...hi y'all

I picked up Lauren in Tulsa yesterday and now we are out in boonies watching the wind blow. Alice took us on a locals tour today and we met this very interesting couple who live close by. Joe, the man we met, makes all sorts of sculptures out of old farm tools and horse shoes. I would post a picture, but I screwed up and deleted all my pictures from my camera (thinking they had been down loaded - oops!) I lost a few weeks worth of photos so I am annoyed with myself. Honestly, most of the pictures I've taken in the past few weeks have just plain sucked because it has been so humid and as a result, hazey. There was one that I really wanted though - it was a street sign that said "Welcome Home".

Anyway - Lauren will be with me on the trip back to Denver. I am glad to have some company and to be a short 9 hrs away from a 2+ week break from the car.

No comments: