Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

8.24.2007

Biltmore Estate




Yesterday I went to the Biltmore Estate and was very impressed! I really enjoyed the day - touring the house and the grounds both. I would highly recommend checking it out while in the area. I am really pooped after this week though. I have been interviewed and talked to people every single day this week. It takes a lot of energy, but hopefully it will pay off. Not suprisingly, I liked the firm that I spoke with today the most and they were the ones I came here to interview with in the first place.
On another note - I have been so well behaved this summer about yarn stores, etc...until yesterday. Sharon told me about this wonderful yarn store and then her Mom told me about it too so I had to go check it out. I borrowed some needles and book from Sharon's mom, Tamsin, and she is teaching me a new cast on technique and loop pattern. I'm so excited! Not to mention it is the most beautiful yarn - I can't wait to get further into this project so I'm signing off for now to do some knitting before we head out to Asheville to explore. Tamsin is taking me to a drum circle and showing off the community. I love it!

No comments: