Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

8.26.2007

Asheville vs. Ashland

I am a few short weeks away from being back in Denver (hard to believe!) and now it's time to start really weighing the pros and cons of everything that I have seen and experienced over the past couple of months. I have narrowed it down to two options based on what I enjoyed most, weather, employment as well as career advancement opportunity, outdoor and cultural activities. Ashland, OR and Asheville, NC. Both are wonderful, for some very similar reasons and some very different reasons. I spent the majority of the week either interviewing at firms in Asheville or on the phone with firms setting things up with people in Ashland so right now my head is spinning, I am exhausted from being "on" all week, but I am so excited to have so many options.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hey, I'm gonna be moving to Raleigh in a few months to start grad school. So I hereby change my vote of support to Ashville, not Ashland. I need somebody to come visit...