Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

8.04.2007

Santa Cruz





Peter, Melissa and I went to Santa Cruz today. It was a strange town. It was on the list of places that I wanted to check out, even though it is expensive. It's off the list. It's the one place that has been asigned a hard and fast no. The riding was great, even though the traffic was a bit much and rather aggressive..., but the scene in town was more like a circus than a community. The boardwalk was just about everything that I hate - crowds, traffic, circus scene craziness. There was even a cart that sold fried twinkies! - as if those things are gross enough - just add some more fat to them. I can feel my artories hardening as I type. Down town was a lot nicer, but still very crowded.

No comments: