Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

8.19.2007

butterfly action

I just drove today so there's not a lot to report except that I am finally in Asheville! I am so excited about it. I will be here for almost a week while I interview, ride and check out the area. So far I like it because it's nice and cool - only about 75 so I am not sitting here dripping with sweat. It's wonderful. There is a ton of mountain biking right down the road from where I am camping so I plan to head out there in the am and see what that's all about. I am also close to the Blue Ridge Parkway so I plan to get a couple of long road rides in as well. Bikes - oh how I've missed you and I plan to make up for a whole week of neglecting you in the next few days.
Since I don't have any new pics to post today I decided to share one from several days ago. There were hundreds of these butterflys where I was camping in Mississippi. I think the last one that was trapped in my car finally escaped today. My new camera rocks on the close ups!

No comments: