Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

7.08.2007

The 787 roll out on, but of course, July 8, 2007



Today was the 787 roll out. It's a big deal so we went to witness the event. Only the customers and the suppliers were at the Everett plant so the employees were at the football stadium watching it on TV, along with I can't remember how many other countries around the world. It was interesting I suppose, but I don't think I'd go as far as saying I witnessed some huge historical event.

After the roll out we went to the SAM sculpture garden. It was a nice space and Holly entertained my bu touching the art, even tough the sign clearly stated OUCH! Even the lightest touch hards the art. We both thought that was pretty funny since it's located outside, where it rains all the time and right on the Sound, so it gets plenty of "fresh" sea air.

Check out who is sitting to the right of my sister - it's Nicole! I had no idea she was in town this week so it was a shock to see her sitting there. fun stuff - I love running into friends, especially when I'm traveling.

No comments: