Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

3.30.2008

why am I still up???

It has been brought to my attention that I am once again turning into a blog slacker so I will do my best to up the anti and start making more frequent entries into this on-line journal. Note though - just because you know what I'm doing doesn't mean I know what you are up to so I still want to hear from you :) hint hint.

This weekend has been fun, but a bit of a disappointment. I had plans to visit Peter and Melissa in Tahoe, but this past several weeks at work have been hectic and it all came to a head in the past 5 days. I wasn't able to get out of the office in time on fri to get to Tahoe so I decided to do some night skiing at Mt. A. DENIED! Night skiing is over. Instead, I sat on my couch like a zombie. I figured that today would be a great ski day though since it snowed all day yesterday, no night skiing last night and the Aerial lift was closed due to high winds yesterday. DENIED! Apparently the groomers were fighting some serious boredom Fri night - WFT! At least the shoots and the back side was still in good shape...and it was sunny :) It's a free day at the mountain tomorrow, but I don't even think it will be worth the money in gas so I think I'll ride Eddy instead. It will give me time to clean my house in the morning too. My house is so nasty that it's keeping me awake at night...hence the reason that I am still up.

No comments: