Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

3.22.2008

Mamma Mia!

I am up in Seattle with Holly this weekend. It worked out perfect because I had meetings in Portland for work on Thurs so I drove up there on Wed night and headed on up here after the meetings were over on Thurs afternoon. Holly doesn't work on Fridays so I took a mental health day and goofed around with her. (No worries - I'll work most of the afternoon today to make up for it...must get these school projects done!). Anyway, we went shopping, per my request because I needed to make an REI run to pick up my skins :).
I think I am going to sell the washer and dryer which will open up a corner of the living room so I might rearrange the house so I wanted to go to Ikea and get some "small space" organizing ideas. That place is great with their displays. I think I have a solution for the house and the best part is, all I bought for it was 2 pillows to put in the covers that Matt and Renee got me for Christmas. I am a bit lacking in plants too and I found this - it's a "money tree" so I had to get it. Maybe I'll put it in my money corner and see if starts to grow dollars.

Last night we went and saw Mama Mia. It was great!!! I am usually not into musicals, but I really enjoyed this. It was really funny and well done. I feel so cultural - I've already seen 3 shows this year.

No comments: