Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

3.04.2008

dividend time


I hopped home last night thinking I would have a package from Holly on my stoop, but no package. However, REI saved the day because my dividend check was there waiting. I have been thinking long and hard about what I would get with this years' money and I decided that I "need" a Garmin. I have been doing a lot of trail running and my heart rate monitor died, and I don't have a computer on my mountain bike, so why not get an all in one / all sport monitoring device??? I know, I can justify just about anything when I want to. The bummer about it is that it's on back order from Garmin until the end of April and the 20% coupon is not applicable on GPS units. oh well - the dividend and gift certificates from Christmas still bring this little package of goodness below the cost of a trip to the grocery store. Just means I'll have to use the 20% off on something else :) After doing some research and reading the reviews, I decided on the Garmin Forerunner405. Style points on this one.

No comments: