Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

3.10.2008

spring fever










It was warm this weekend :)! I took advantage of it and spent 4.5 hrs each day sitting in the saddle, exploring more of the area. Bob and I went out to Gold Hill on Sat. The flowers are starting to appear in the ditches and the flowers are starting to open on the trees. Can't wait until the pears start to bloom - that will be relly pretty.

Bob doesn't like to pose, so he growled at me. He looks pretty tough - I think he should flash that look at the start line of his next race.




















I started out the weekend at 1st Friday art walk. It was a nice evening so there were a lot of people out. I have been on a cleanse for the past month and Friday was the first day I could eat whatever I wanted. It was straight to Amuse for chocolate cake. It is the best dessert ever!!! Amuse was the 1st restraunt in town that I ate at and it still stands as my favorite - all because of that cake. It was a fun night too because I had a date with an interesting gentleman. After dinner we met a group of our friends at Tabu for the 1st Friday party and danced until 1 in the morning. Must have been the coffee I had Friday am, because every other night this month I've been out by 10:30. One good thing about going decaf - I actually sleep.

Of course, spring forward is always something to celebrate. We have a ton of work to get done this week so I worked late, but still had time to get out for a nice walk in the park after work. Looks like rain and snow on the way but that's ok because the Tele Lizard is this weekend so I'll be up on the mountain anyway. Can't wait to get schooled in the gates.

No comments: