Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

3.03.2008

creativity

I am very impressed with the creative power in our group of friends. We celebrated a third b-day for the month with a scavenger hunt and a full on Moraccan dinner. Robyn decorated to the nines! We all crowded around a long, low table and sat on pillows on the floor and enjoyed a wonderful, home cooked meal. We're good cooks too! I forgot to take pics - I really need to get in the habit of documenting this stuff because it is so impressive.

I went on a "break-through" ride yesterday. I was suffering, but I guess that's what happens. I was glad that I planned ahead and did all the prep work for dinner before Iwent out on the bike. That ginger crusted ahi tasted oh so gooood after 5 hrs in the saddle.

This is going to be a great week. It's the last 5 days of this month long cleanse, it's a new moon, first Friday art walk and the best of all...SPRING FORWARD! yeah

No comments: