Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

3.30.2008

a day in the saddle

No pictures to post from today, but what a day! We had classic spring weather -we started in the warm sun but had everything from cold wind, no wind, snow, rain, and then sun again. It was so nice to see the sun though! I think the rain and nasty weather was bummin me out a bit more than I realized because after 2 days in the sun I feel normal again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.