Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

10.23.2007

weekend with Holly




Holly came down from Seattle to visit me this weekend. It was her b-day a month ago so I finally gave her her b-day present and I wrapped this up as a joke. I tried to keep a straight face, but I just couldn't hold it together, esp. when she started striking a pose.




Holly found Evos Coffee house - apparently all the hippies rubbed off on her because she got one of those hair deals when we went to the Gypsy Rose. It looks cute on her because there aren't nappy dreads oozing out of it. We had great weather so we went for a hike in the park. It was fun to have her here. She helped me a ton with my house too. I like it more now. I found some great madrone twigs tonight - can't wait to put them up. They smell really good!



No comments: