Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

10.04.2007

I've arrived



I'm here in Ashland after two liong days on the road. The sunrise was beautiful, as was the sunset. The rest of the drive was boring boring boring. The wind across WY was hideous but I did see lots of snow. It seems like I missed fall. I got to Ashland and the rains have started too. I thought the most painful part of the drive was through eastern UT. Come to find out this vastness of ugly is the Bonneville Salt Flats. The movers haven't arrived yet, so I'm just hanging out here in my empty apartment watching the TV I bought today. I am so addicted to Grey's Anatomy...what can I say.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you forget something?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm excited that you settled on the Northwest (even if it is still a ways from Seattle). Welcome to the neigborhood! Ashland sounds like a really nice place.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.