Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

10.15.2007

another beautiful day in Ashland


Yesterday I went out on a locals favorite ride called the Green Springs Loop. I can see why it is a favorite. The fall color was great and the climbing was broken into 3 sections. I ended up decending the climb that I went up last week so it was nice to put some things together too.

I am getting settled and trying to get my apartment in order before Holly arrives this weekend. I am excited to see her! I have dug through all the boxes, unpacked everything and have most of it organized. It was a challenge due to the "mix up" with the movers. I have the kitchen in order and made 3 soups this weekend. It was so nice to be able to cook things that involved a bit more than a small sauce pan or or mini grill (although they weren't much more involved...baby steps ;)

No comments: