Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

6.27.2007

off to Missoula



After my 6 hour ride around the Lewis and Clark trail I headed off to Missoula. It was a beautiful drive. I was shocked by the Bitterroot Range. It was a very intimidating mountain range. It was very jagged and abrupt and the valleys that could be seen from the road were so extreme. Something about it was very unsettling.
I saw this bird along the way that dive bombed the car and then I thought I heard a little THUD and looked in the rear view mirror - no bird...uuut ough. I thought it may have hit the rocket box - I wish. When I pulled into town I found the little dude mangled in my wheel. GROSS!!!! I guess it's a hazzard of having the bikes on top. Eddy is a bird killer.

No comments: