Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

6.06.2007

my most unique shoes to date


Check out these fancy flip-flops. I was pleasantly suprised to find these hot little numbers sitting on my chair when I got back from lunch yesterday. One of my clients left them for me as as a thanks and sabbatical kick-off present.

Academy Sports (academysportsturf.com) is leading the charge in synthetic turf so it's only appropriate that one of their marketing materials is flip flops with sythetic turf beds, a squooshy heel support that looks like a golf ball, golf tee holders on the side and those snazzy snaps in the front actually snap off so -ball markers. They are very comfortable too - suprising for such a novelty item.


Thanks for the great flip-flops guys!

1 comment:

Holly said...

WOW! Those are great! Where can I get a pair? Better not bring those west.. they may have to stay!