Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

1.27.2008

snow in town!

Pete and I were going to ski today, but due to extreme warm weather on the mountain, a lack of new snow, and then his guiltly conscious (he rented approach skies over a month ago and then forgot to return them - oops!) we went hiking instead. It great because I run these trails all the time, but Pete never goes above Litha Park so I took him to the place where the trolls live. The light wasn't as weird today so it didn't look as creepy as it did the last time I was there, but just imagine. The great part is we walked back there from home - no driving :)
By the time we got back to the Granite St. Res. it was dumping snow. It hardly ever snows in town, but this year is has several times. Of course, its always when I am gone and I come home to snow on the ground but today, I am watching it fall from the sky. I am glad to be inside now because it is a very wet snow and I was starting to get really cold on the way home. I am also glad that Pete wanted to go hiking because otherwise I would have taken the cross bike out for an adventure. I'd probably be out in the middle of nowhere right now hating it, but instead I am home, warm, and about to watch Jesus Camp. I've had the movie since Nov. so it is time.



No comments: