Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

5.22.2008

mid week blahs

It's hard to believe it was over 100 just a few days ago. Now it is back the cold, foggy weather of 2 weeks ago. I haven't taken my jacket off all day, but I guess I should enjoy it while I can - only a few more weeks until it will be hot all the time.

It's been a fairly uneventful week. I attended a work seminar yesterday and learned about EZflow and Mycorrhizals. That was interesting! EZflow seems to be a very useful product - can't wait to have a reason to spec it!

Last night Leah and I went out to this farm party. I guess it's normally a huge event, but it was too cold to bring out the masses. It's was kind of lame so we decided to go check out the March Forth band, but we got there right as they finished. Another disappointment.

Looking forward to a long weekend. Big study plans, riding and relaxing. Sounds pretty good, minus the studying part. I'm trying not to think about the fun camping / rafting trip that I'm missing out on. Only 3 weeks until the test though and then my weekend life will be nuthin but riding, camping - FUN.

No comments: