Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

5.26.2008

Memorial Day

It was nice to have a 3 day weekend. It is a long haul between New Year's and Memorial Day. The weather was all over the board this weekend - mostly crappy, so it made it a lot easier to study. 2 weeks from today I'll be smiling because this test will be over and it will be time to play :) I did get some fun time this weekend. During the sun break on Sat. I took my new trail shoes out. I have been struggling with this calf issue, but I am now convinced that I was my old shoes causing the aggrivation. I like my new comfy bright green trail running shoes.One of my fellow test taker friends came to visit this weekend. He didn't want to study so we just hung out on Sunday afternoon / evening. I took him on the 26 mile Ashland loop road and up Horn Gap I hadn't been on that single track. It was so cool! Daryn was a trooper too. The ride was a bit more than he wanted, but he kept smiling. After what turned into a 5 hr ride, we went and saw The Great American Trailer Park Musical. It was WAY out there, but mindless entertainment was a welcome break.

No comments: