Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

11.04.2007

what a weekend

It was a fun weekend here in SO OR. Art walk was Friday evening so I went out to that. I had a great time with a one of the new friends that I am making. Then I went road riding on Sat. I was disappointed by my inability to make a long loop on the road though. Lots of dirt roads that are more like 4-wheel drive roads so I guess the moutain biking is starting to pull ahead. Then I ended the day at a performance about the expression about the Human Spirit. Very impressive local talent and a great show! Todays ride was amazing too which is another plus for the mtn bike. I rode up to the boundary of Mt. Ashland Ski resort with a few more new people that I met. It is really easy to meet people here - it's quite amazing. It was nice to have people to ride with too. Once again I did not take pics though. Next time.

I rented a few random movies from the library, one of which was Taxi Driver. I picked it out because it has a lot of big names in it and was nominated for many awards. I'm not sure why - times were different then I guess.

No comments: