Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

11.20.2007

calm before the storm


It was a beautiful weekend here in Ashland. It was well into the 70's on Sunday, which was a shocker because the weather forcast called for snow...which came in the middle of the night Sunday. My mountain bike is out of commission so I took the cross bike out instead. There was a great view of the valley from the Ashland loop road.
I am looking forward to a long weekend with cousin Peter, Melissa, Holly and Dave. I have all sorts of things planned for us, including the light parade, wine tasting, the art and wood carving festivals, a trail run turkey trot and a ride out to Jacksonville. I am so excited!

No comments: