Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

11.11.2007

Wagner Creek



Sorry for the lag in postings. This week was crazy at work because we had several deadlines and it is now dark after work, as you all know, so I've been sneaking out at lunch to run (which means I work late). It's all worth it though because the weather has been great this week. We were supposed to get rain starting late Friday afternoon, but it never came. Today I was recoverd from my bottle flu /food poisoning - what an evil evil combination!!! so I tore myself away from the porcelin throne and threw myself into the great outdoors. I finally went out with Bob on one of his 4 hr adventure rides. (Bob is the guy I met this summer who I had actually met when I lived in Ft. Collins). Anyway - he showed me this great ride up Wagner Creek. It was some tight single track! There were places that I thought my handles bars were going to hit trees and a few places they just scraped through. I can't believe we are still mountain biking in the middle of November! It was a cold, frosty, ice on the puddles kind of day, but great dirt.

No comments: