Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

1.05.2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I spend the holidays with the family this year. It was really nice to get back to CO and see everyone. Holly and Dave came to CO this year so we spent Christmas with Mom and Dad. It was really fun. We played a lot of board games and drank a few martinis. Then they headed to WY to snow mobile and I headed to the lodge to cross country ski for the week. I hadn't seen cousin Matt in 3 years so it was great to catch up with him. He's in Seattle now so I hope to see hime more than once a year.
There wasn't a lot of snow up there, but the skiing was still pretty good. We had quite a few wild life sightings. I saw a bull moose on my way back to the lodge one evening. I also saw a porcupine climbing a tree on an afternoon outing. Peter, Matt and I were lucky to see several elk and a moose with 2 calves on our telemark hill hill day. For the most part, we had sunny skies and warm weather. It was great to catch some rays and be warm!


No comments: