Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

1.28.2009

Ranger Rick

I found out this week that I got the job as an interpretive park ranger with the BLM. I am soooo excited! I'll be working out at the Table Rocks in the spring and then out at McGregor during the fall months. I am really excited to learn more about the natural history of this area and be outside for most of the summer. I'll work for Momentum packing trips this spring and summer so I should stay pretty busy. I'm also volunteering with The Green Building Council and have enrolled in a green building practices class. I am really excited about some of the fun opportunities that this horrible economy has created. This is going to be a fun summer!

1 comment:

david said...

Congratulations, Heather! That's fantastic news!