Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

10.24.2008

interesting...

This is Sag's horoscope for today. I think this is interesting because I have been struggling with this in the past 24 hours. I'm freaking out about the state of affairs at work, the move, my mid life crisis in general. hmm, maybe I'll try something new and open up about my freak outs instead of internalizing them today.

"Although you might try to stay on the sunny side of your disposition, there could be a rather serious issue that needs airing. Others may expect you to be positive or even uplifting, but don't let their expectations stand in the way of your honesty. After all, part of your reputation is based on your ability to tell it like it is. You will feel much better once the truth is out in the open."

No comments: