Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

10.10.2008

First snow of the year

Holy crap! It really snowed last night. Apparently this is unseasonably early, but I say, bring it on! If it's going to snow and close all the mtn bike trails and good road rides, we may as well be skiing. I'd better head up the hill this weekend for one last attempt at the Ashland loop road before we're all valley bound for the season. Guess I had better do a Green Springs Loop on the road bike too because as the fog is lifting, it appears there is quite a bit of snow on that side of the valley as well. I'm impressed! The next question...can I really hold out on heat until I move at the end of the month??? 3 weeks to go and I'm running out of blankets to add to the pile.

No comments: