Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

9.17.2008

nightmares

At the time I saw this man, I didn't find him disturbing. In fact, I was pretty impressed - naked unicycling could result in a lot of pain. However, I have now had not only one, but TWO nightmares with this guy in it. Even worse, his face is painted like a clown. Some of you already know how disturbing and creepy that I think clowns are, the rest of you know know. So anyway, this guy rides past a window that I'm looking out of and he has a clown face. Think Wizard of Oz, with this guy as the witch. No crazy laughing though, just that sick-ass serial killer clown face smile. I really wish I would have written down the rest of the dream when I woke up, but I didn't and now I can't remember. I even walked around the house until I was fully awake so I wouldn't fall back into the dream. I hope he doesn't appear a third time.

On a more pleasant note, I've been listening to Bitter Sweet lately and I'm diggin it! Beginning modern dance starts back up next week and I think this will be good practice music.

No comments: