Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

9.10.2008

a must read

I was relieved when I got this in an e-mail this morning. There are very few political topics that truely boil my blood. There are a few however, which I will not get into on this forum. I will say though, that I feel very fortunate because my mother and father, and their generation, my grandmother, and her generation, have all fought hard and made many sacrifices so that my generation has choices. It's my responsiblilty, along with others in this generation, to keep those choices alive for future generations. As you can tell, this is one of the things that gets my blood boiling, so with that said, I would like to pass on this information to those that may be interested.

http://womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com/

No comments: