Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

6.15.2008

in limbo

This was my 1st official weekend of the summer. I didn't really do anything special, but it was nice to be obligation free. I rearranged my living room, cleaned the house, rode my bike and hung out with friends. I went riding with two ladies that I recently met. It was nice to ride with women again, but it was much different than riding with the Hammer, Lauren and Nicole. It was a very recreational pace, they both had triples and one of them even wore one of those riding skirt things. It made me realize that I'm not ready to take it to the recreational level but I'm not wanting to race either. Guess I'm in limbo.

No comments: