Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

4.14.2008

SecC



design that is. I spent the weekend down in Golden Gate SP at a review course for section C of the LARE. It was a perfect weather weekend and I had a great view of the road so I got to see 100 or so bikers ride by while I sat on my ass and stressed about this damn test. It was a good class though and I think it will be helpful over the next 2 months as I study. I've scheduled approx. 80 hours of study time between now and the big day. Luckily I came home to sucky sucky weather so I won't be tempted to play outside this week. It's snowing - AGAIN!


I was able to run in the evenings and walk before class. The location was amazing! If you go there though, I would not recommend staying at the YMCA. I have no idea what prison is like but I imagine it to be much like our quarters this weekend. CMU walls covered with mold, mice, cold showers, rubber encased springs for "mattresses". fun fun.

No comments: