Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

4.25.2008

Boones Farm

We went out to Boones Farm last night to listen to some bluegrass. It was so cool! Boones Farm is a goat farm way out near the Applegate, hence the reason I just had to go. There were a lot of hungry baby goats that went straight for our fingers. They bite pretty hard! glad I'm not a mama goat. The music was good and the atmosphere was great. It felt more like an autumn night because it was cold, there was a bon fire and the stage was lit with white Christmas lights. Best part is - I passed Pete's van driving test. We all hopped in one of the Momentum vans and took it out there since it's a good 40 min. drive from town and I was the DD. The van has no dash board lights, the head lights are a joke and the roads are windy and somehow I didn't scare Pete. We had to make a Jack in the Box stop on the way home - NASTY!!! - but I passed the drive through window test and then I only had to do a 2 pt. turn to get into his driveway - yeah! Now I get to be a driver on the trips this summer when Pete gets in a bind. oh yeah- cause that means I'll get to go on some river trips too. what a deal!

No comments: