Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

12.07.2008

Christmas tree time

We cut a Christmas tree today. It's a pretty good deal. For $5. you can get a permit from the forest service to cut a tree. We found one that was perfect. We thought it was a bit taller than we wanted but it was skinny. Come to find out, it was a LOT taller than what we wanted. It's a perfect 7' tree now though :)


Lat night we all went to Jay's black tie party. Of course, I forgot to take pics of us all dressed up. I think it was because it was so cold in the house - I immediatly put my slippers on and wrapped myself in a blanket while we waited for the rest of the crew to arrive. Here's Derek scoping out the tree cutting areas. I wanted to cut a Christmas tree this year and he was a trooper and went on the adventure with me.

I spent a few hours this afternoon decorating so now it's festive in here for our Thanksgiving dinner. The house smells sooooo gooood.

No comments: