Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

12.25.2007

Merry Christmas

Holly and I are here in Seattle. We have had a busy few days and tons of social time. We went to lunch with Drewski and Rebecca yesterday and they are expecting their 1st little one in March so Holly decided that we should make them a quilt. I watched her work madly on this project and I cooked dinner for the gang. I made flaming hot cajun meatloaf so we had to drink a lot of wine to squeltch the burn. Check out Holly's 24 hr project quilting skills. Impressive!




It is now Christmas day and it's snowing!!! It rarely snows here, or so Holly says. It snowed last year too... We went on a nice long run in the rain/ snow a while ago so now I'm drinking tea, listening to My Hump by the BEP and blogging as Holly slaves away in the kitchen. Make me a snack, woman!


Oh look, my snack is ready. Gotta eat. Merry Christmas!



































No comments: