Quote of the week

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
James Gordon, M.D.

2.10.2008

breakin out Eddy

It has been 2 long months since I've been out on my Eddy. It's been great skiing and cold and since I have no aspirations to race this year - why torture myself on the trainer. Well, here's why - I made it all of 45 miles in 3.5 hours today and I was nursing my legs back into town. Pathetic! Tele skiing is making me strong, but doing nothing for my pedal power or endurance. It was nice to get out on the bike though. I have missed riding and it felt good to be back in the saddle. It reached 50 today and no rain, despite the looming clouds and overcast skies. No skiing this weekend. It managed to warm up enough on Wed. night to rain on the mountain and destroy all of the wonderful powder from last weekend. oh well - maybe thes warm temps melted that nasty crust so we'll have some more good spring skiing like conditions this week :)

No comments: